Please fill up the Admission Form, Hostel Form, declaration etc. and send the same back along with the following documents.
Necessary Documents required for admission :
- Minimum qualification for admission 10th, 10+2, Graduation or any equivalent qualifications.
- High School certificate as a proof of age.
- Candidate must submit the application for admission form and declaration in his/her own handwriting duly signed by her parents/guardians.
- One Passport size recent photograph on admission form and attach 10 (Ten) extra copies of the photographs also (without attestation).
- Documents – Photostat copies two each of related papers regarding educational, qualifications and Character Certificate of good conduct from the Headmaster/Principal of school last attended. Testimonials should be attached with the Admission Form.
- Incomplete forms received after the prescribed last date, will be rejected.
The application form must be filled by the candidate in his/her own hand writing and carry the following documents.
- Mark sheet of 10th / 10+2 / B.Sc (2 copies) attested.
- Certificate of 10th/10+2 , B.Sc. or any other qualifications (two copies) attested.
- Character certificate from the institution attended last.
- 10 copies of Passpost size of Photograph without Attestation.
- The candidate must bring original certificates at the time of admission /Interview. The rules are subject to change from time to time.
- Read this Prospectus carefully before you apply for the admission in any course.
- After scrutinising the documents, the Institute shall confirm Admission to the eligible candidate, assign Enrolment Number and issue Identity Card.
- Students are instructed to keep the Identity Card in safe custody till they complete the programme.
- Once the candidate is admitted, his/her registration is vali d for the entire period of study, subject to the payment of course fees for the respective year.Hence there is no need to apply every year.